Alright so I just read Tiger’s Promise some days ago and I really, really think there are some things there that will only be discovered at Dream. I’m so excited and I can’t wait anymoreeeeeee
YA lit meme:
ten series or books [1/10] » The Tiger saga by Colleen Houck
"You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world."
Just finished reading the Tiger’s Quest the book two of the Tiger saga.
- What the fuck Kelsey have 3 guys dating her plus Ren.. I almost fell off my chair when Ren came for Kelsey omg
- When Kelsey finally accepted that she deserves Ren… their moments together was the best thing happened in the book.
- I screamed when Kishan came to the valentines dance, I was like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK KISHAN??
- I laughed when Ren got angry at Kishan because he ate all the cookies, cute.
- Kelsey got more cooler when I found out that she has this lightning power coming out of her hands.
- I kinda got irritated every time Kishan flirted with Kelsey. ughhh but he’s a good guy too.
- I knew it that Kelsey will fall in love with Kishan. FUCK FUCK FUCK NO, HER EMOTIONS ARGGHH THAT’S WHY I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES ON BOOKS.
- KISHAN KISSED KELSEY. IDK I SHIP THEM BUT I SHIP KELSEY AND REN MORE.
- they had a great plan for saving Ren, I was very impressed.
I knew it!!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!! DURGA took away Ren’s memories and love of Kelsey.I haven’t read this part on the 3rd book yet but I can feel it in my bones… it broke my heart. I cried.
Conclusion: this book killed me
and now to the third book, Tiger’s Voyage.